General terms and Conditions
- The reservation is only validly booked on payment of the full sum of your stay . The deposit of € 200,00 will be paid at check in.
- The security deposit will be refunded to your account within 5 days after your stay if no infringements are detected.
- Damage caused by the tenant to the infrastructure or home furnishings and contents.
- The stripping of furniture or decoration by the tenant.
- If the holiday home is not left clean: extra cleaning costs will be deducted from the deposit.
- Because the consumption of water, electricity and natural gas depends on the seasons, the occupancy of the wellness and the personal needs of the guest(s), these expenses are not included in the rent and are invoiced at the official rate at the end of your stay.
- We ask the tenants to treat the property, furniture and garden with care and respect.
- We ask the tenants to protect local residents from noise or nuisance parking offences.
- Two parking spaces are reserved for the holiday home.
- The tenant must be insured for damage to third parties as through a Civil Liability Insurance (Family Insurance).
- The owner cannot be held liable for loss or theft, nor for damage or injury of any kind suffered by tenants of the holiday home.
- The holiday home will be cleaned before all check-ins.
- The tenant is supposed to leave the house in the state as on arrival. If this is not the case, additional cleaning costs may be charged, as specified in the House Rules.
- SMOKING is not allowed anywhere inside the holiday home, only outside and in the courtyard.
- We love animals very much, but unfortunately we cannot allow them for practical and hygienic reasons.
Parties and visits:
- The holiday home as well as the wellness area cannot be used for parties. A stay of more than 8 people is not allowed.
- Up to 21 days before the start of the rental period * : free
- From day 21 to 7 from the start of the rental period* : full amount up to € 600.00.
- As of day 7 from the start of the rental period * : full amount
* The start of the rental period is the check-in time : 5 pm.
If, due to force majeure, the owner has to cancel the rented period, this will promptly be notified to the tenant and the done payment will immediately be refunded. In such a case, the tenant’s only right is to reclaim the paid amount.
Your cancellation must be made in writing by regular mail or email.