General terms and Conditions
Composition of bubbles:
When booking, we understand that it is not easy to estimate what the Corona measures will be at the time of your stay. Upon arrival and for the duration of your stay, you must however abide by the composition of the contact bubbles and any travel restrictions imposed by our government, whatever these may be at that time. As landlord, we are co-responsible if we tolerate a breach of these rules. We regret this situation, but cannot take any risks and will not allow any violation of the Corona measures during your stay. Moreover, on arrival you will be asked to sign a document issued by the Sint-Laureins Tourist Office to the effect that you are complying with it, and that you will respect these rules while staying with us.
If a check reveals an infringement, you will have to pay all fines and additional costs imposed on us as a result of this infringement. If you are forced to end your stay in case of breach of rules, you will not be entitled to a refund or compensation of any kind. Changes to your reservation due to the Corona measures are not a case of force majeure! Please also read our cancellation policy at the bottom of this message.
- The reservation is only validly booked on payment of the full sum of your stay . The deposit of € 200,00 will be paid at check in.
- The security deposit will be refunded to your account within 5 days after your stay if no infringements are detected.
- Damage caused by the tenant to the infrastructure or home furnishings and contents.
- The stripping of furniture or decoration by the tenant.
- If the holiday home is not left clean: extra cleaning costs will be deducted from the deposit.
- Because the consumption of water, electricity and natural gas depends on the seasons, the occupancy of the wellness and the personal needs of the guest(s), these expenses are not included in the rent and are invoiced at the official rate at the end of your stay.
- We ask the tenants to treat the property, furniture and garden with care and respect.
- We ask the tenants to protect local residents from noise or nuisance parking offences.
- Two parking spaces are reserved for the holiday home.
- The tenant must be insured for damage to third parties as through a Civil Liability Insurance (Family Insurance).
- The owner cannot be held liable for loss or theft, nor for damage or injury of any kind suffered by tenants of the holiday home.
- We cannot be held responsible if your bathing clothes colours have faded after using the Jacuzzi!
- The holiday home will be cleaned before all check-ins.
- The tenant is supposed to leave the house in the state as on arrival. If this is not the case, additional cleaning costs may be charged, as specified in the House Rules.
- SMOKING is not allowed anywhere inside the holiday home, only outside and in the courtyard.
- We love animals very much, but unfortunately we cannot allow them for practical and hygienic reasons.
Parties and visits:
- The holiday home as well as the wellness area cannot be used for parties. A stay of more than 8 people is not allowed.
COVID policy regarding your reservation at holiday home Zente:
The uncertain times and the ever-changing measures obstruct the long term view. This makes it difficult for you as tenant and for us as landlord to plan future reservations. Unfortunately, it is what it is and we are convinced that only clear agreements can elucidate this situation. That is why we have listed below our reservation guidelines. In this way, we hope to inform you clearly in advance and avoid unpleasant surprises in the future.
All reservations are subject to the cancellation conditions of the booking channel you have chosen:
Website Zente, Logeren in Vlaanderen, Booking.com or Airbnb.
We are not responsible for the composition of the bubbles at the time of your stay. If the composition changes and you cannot come with the entire group, this is not a case of force majeure. You can change the group or cancel your booking according to the applicable cancellation policy.
Postpone a reservation to a later date:
The same rules apply if a reservation is postponed: the conditions are the same as when a reservation is cancelled. It is advisable to postpone your reservation before the start of the cancellation period to avoid charges.
Your reservation will only be fully* refunded if our government mandates the closure of holiday homes of our category. In this case the refund only applies to arrivals within this closing period.
*Total balance except an administrative fee of € 20.00
- Up to 21 days before the start of the rental period * : Total balance except an administrative fee of € 20.00
- From day 21 to 14 from the start of the rental period* : € 100.00.
- As of day 14 from the start of the rental period * : € 200.00.
* The start of the rental period is the check-in time : 5 pm.
If, due to force majeure, the owner has to cancel the rented period, this will promptly be notified to the tenant and the done payment will immediately be refunded. In such a case, the tenant’s only right is to reclaim the paid amount.
Your cancellation must be made in writing by regular mail or email.